Corn Oil – 60 ml
Popping Corn (ready made packs also fine) – 200 gms
Butter – 100 gms
Soft Brown Sugar – 100 gms
Golden Syrup – 150 ml
1.Heat the oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the corn and, with the lid on, shake to coat in the oil.
3. Over a medium heat, shake the pan occasionally until the corn pops.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Place the butter, sugar and syrup in another pan.
6. Stir together over a medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
7. Put the popcorn into a large mixing bowl and drizzle the toffee sauce over the top.
8. Stir until the popcorn is coated.
9. Stop stirring when the sauce has cooled and is setting.
10. Leave until cool enough to eat.
Toffee Popcorn Recipe
image credit: persimmonpudding.blogspot.in
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Toffee Popcorn Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.