Jaggery – 500 gms, finely grated
Coconut – 2, grated
Unsweetened Khoya – 500 gms
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
1. Mix jaggery and coconut well.
2. Cook on medium heat stirring constantly.
3. When the mixture forms a ball remove from fire.
4. Allow it to cool.
5. Once cooled, grind it to a fine paste.
6. Knead khoya well.
7. Add cardamom powder.
8. Make into small puris of medium thickness.
9. Place filling in the centre.
10. Fold over and press the edges.
11. Shape them into half moons.
13. These keep good for upto a month.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !