Bread Slices – 6
Mayonnaise or Hung Curd or any kind of Chutney – 1 cup
Sprouted Moong Dal or Chana Dal – 1 cup, steamed
American Sweet Corn – 1 cup, steamed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Raw Mango – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the corners of the bread slices.
2. Soak them in water quickly and gently squeeze them.
3. Mix all the other ingredients.
4. Add a little of this mixture to the bread slices and roll them.
5. Cut them into small pieces and refrigerate them before serving.
Makes an ideal summer snack.