Dry Red Chillies – 100 gms
Garlic – 1 cup, peeled
Salt – 3 tsp
Vinegar – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1/4 cup
1. Remove the seeds of chillies and break the stems.
2. Soak in 2 cups of water for 1 hour.
3. Cook chillies in the same water.
4. Boil and then cover.
5. Simmer till about 1 cup of water is left.
6. Remove and cool.
7. Put the chillies, garlic, vinegar and salt in a blender.
8. Blend till smooth.
9. Heat oil to smoking and turn off the heat.
10. Add the ground sauce to it.
11. Let it cool for some time before removing.
12. Stor in an air tight container in a fridge.
13. Use as required.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !