Cooked Mince – 2 kg
Ghee – 1 tsp
Eggs – 6, well beaten
Salt as per taste
Coriander leaves – 2 bunches, chopped
Mint Leaves – 2 bunches, chopped
Green Chillies – 10, chopped
Almonds – handful, peeled and chopped
Cashewnuts – handful, peeled and chopped
Pistachios – handful, peeled and chopped
1. Put the cooked mince in a lightly greased baking dish.
2. Cover with salted beaten eggs.
3. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Lightly fry the chopped nuts in ghee and keep aside.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and put some lighted charcoal on top or put the baking dish under a broiler uncovered till the eggs are golden brown on top.
6. When they are cooked, remove and sprinkle nuts on top.
7. Serve with roti, chapati, naan or paratha.