Rice flour – 2 cups.
Green chillies – 4.
Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp.
Salt – 1/2 tsp.
lemon – 1
Onions – 2 cups.
1. Heat some water and when it boils add rice flour and heat for 2-3 minutes with constant stirring.
2. Grind green hot chillies, lemon juice , asafoetida and salt.Add this to cooked rice flour and knead well.
3. Add equal amount of chopped onions and mix well.
4. Make this into small uniform balls and place them on a large sheet of plastic paper.
5. Dry this in the sun or place it in the oven so that they become crisp and then store in a tight container.
6. Fry the vadam in oil for serving.