Besan Flour – 2 cups
Spring Onions – 1/4 cup, chopped
Green Chillies – 2 or 3, chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Mint Leaves – handful, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the besan flour with hot water.
2. Knead well to make a stiff dough.
3. Keep aside for 10 minutes and knead again.
4. Keep aside for 2 hours.
5. Beat the dough with a rolling pin and knead again.
6. Leave for 15 minutes before mixing all the other ingredients.
7. Roll out into rotis of 4 inch circles.
8. Grease a tawa and keep over moderate heat.
9. Put a roti on it and keep pressing down to cook well.
10. Repeat for the remaining rotis.
11. Serve hot with side dish of choice.