Eggs – 4
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely sliced
Green Chillies – 5
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 bunch, chopped
1. Break the eggs.
2. Mix it with the chopped tomato, onion, coriander leaves, green chillies and salt together in a bowl.
3. Beat lightly for 30 seconds.
4. Heat 1 tblsp of oil in a non-stick pan.
5. Pour in a ladle of the egg mixture and tilt pan slightly to spread into a circular shape.
6. Brown on one side over moderate heat.
7. Turn it over.
8. Add more oil if needed.
9. When both sides are brown, remove and serve.
Makes an ideal breakfast dish.