Ghee – 1 1/2 cup
Besan Gram Flour – 1 cup
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 3 cups
1. Grease a flat steel plate with 1 tblsp ghee.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of ghee in a pan over low heat.
3. Add gram flour and fry for about 2 minutes till the raw smell of gram flour disappears.
4. Transfer it to a heavy bottomed pan.
5. Add 3/4 cup of ghee, coconut, milk and sugar.
6. Simmer over low heat till it thickens and starts to leave the sides of pan.
7. Pour the mixture onto the greased plate.
8. Gently flatten surface with a spoon.
9. Cut into desired shapes while still hot.
10. Remove the pieces when cool.
11. Serve as a teatime snack.
13. Store in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days.