Eggs – 6, boiled
Dry Red Chillies – 6
Onions – 2
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
1. Dry roast the cumin seeds, red chillies, curry leaves and urad dal for a minute.
2. Then grind them together to a fine powder.
3. Add salt and turmeric powder to this.
4. Make small incisions on the eggs and stuff the ground powder.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Saute the onions for a few minutes.
7. Add the stuffed eggs and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.