Cocoa Powder – 1 cup
Milk Powder – 1 cup
Butter – 1/2 cup
Water – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Nuts and Raisins as per taste
1. Make a sugar syrup with 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 cup water.
2. Ensure the syrup is thick.
3. Add the butter and blend it completely in the syrup.
4. Meanwhile mix the milk powder and cocoa powder.
5. Sieve it to get a smooth powder.
6. Add this powder to the syrup and keep stirring so that the mixture is smooth.
7. Once the mixture gets a smooth consistency and is thick, add the dry fruits and mix well.
8. Grease a plate with butter and pour this mixture.
9. Refrigerate for 60 minutes and cut into pieces.
10. Your home made chocolates are ready.
Hi I tried the chocolate receipe but the chocolates came out was very soft.I treid in chocolate moulds.
Just can you help me out.Do I have to put it in the freezer or the normal fridge.