Condensed Milk – 400 gms, sweetened
Icing Sugar – 500 gms
Desiccated Coconut – 350 gms
Pink Food Colouring – few drops
1. Line a 20cm (8in) square cake tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk with the icing sugar, then stir in the coconut, to form a stiff mixture.
3. Divide the mixture in half and using your hands, press half into the tin.
4. Knead the remaining mixture with a few drops of pink colouring and dusted with a little icing sugar.
5. Press this over the white layer.
6. Refrigerate until set, then cut into squares.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !