1. Wash and soak both rice varieties together with oats in curd for 2 hours.
2. Grind to a smooth paste with enough salt.
3. Keep aside for 3 to 5 hours.
4. Add sugar, soda just before pouring dosa.
5. Heat a dosa tawa.
6. Spread a ladle full to a thick circle.
7. Add little oil and close with a lid.
8. Cook on one side only.
9. Serve hot with onion chutney.
Oats Curd Oothappam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Oats Curd Oothappam from Awesome Cuisine.