Powdered Oats – 1/4 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Paneer – 1/4 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely minced
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, finely cut
Thick Buttermilk – to knead
Oil for roasting
1. Mix wheat flour with powdered oats and salt.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with the flour.
3. Sprinkle buttermilk and knead well to a thick dough.
4. Prepare small balls, flatten and roll out to thin chapattis.
5. Use little oil for roasting on a hot tawa.
6. Turn over and roast both sides.
7. Serve hot with tomato chutney.
Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.