Powdered Oats – 1/4 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Paneer – 1/4 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely minced
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, finely cut
Thick Buttermilk – to knead
Oil for roasting
1. Mix wheat flour with powdered oats and salt.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with the flour.
3. Sprinkle buttermilk and knead well to a thick dough.
4. Prepare small balls, flatten and roll out to thin chapattis.
5. Use little oil for roasting on a hot tawa.
6. Turn over and roast both sides.
7. Serve hot with tomato chutney.
Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.