Powdered Oats – 1/4 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Paneer – 1/4 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely minced
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, finely cut
Thick Buttermilk – to knead
Oil for roasting
1. Mix wheat flour with powdered oats and salt.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with the flour.
3. Sprinkle buttermilk and knead well to a thick dough.
4. Prepare small balls, flatten and roll out to thin chapattis.
5. Use little oil for roasting on a hot tawa.
6. Turn over and roast both sides.
7. Serve hot with tomato chutney.
Paneer Oats Chapati