Powdered Oats – 1/4 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Paneer – 1/4 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely minced
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, finely cut
Thick Buttermilk – to knead
Oil for roasting
1. Mix wheat flour with powdered oats and salt.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with the flour.
3. Sprinkle buttermilk and knead well to a thick dough.
4. Prepare small balls, flatten and roll out to thin chapattis.
5. Use little oil for roasting on a hot tawa.
6. Turn over and roast both sides.
7. Serve hot with tomato chutney.
How to Make Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.