Powdered Oats – 1/4 cup
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Paneer – 1/4 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Green Chillies – 1 tsp, finely minced
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, finely cut
Thick Buttermilk – to knead
Oil for roasting
1. Mix wheat flour with powdered oats and salt.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with the flour.
3. Sprinkle buttermilk and knead well to a thick dough.
4. Prepare small balls, flatten and roll out to thin chapattis.
5. Use little oil for roasting on a hot tawa.
6. Turn over and roast both sides.
7. Serve hot with tomato chutney.
Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Oats Chapati Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.