Oats Powder – 1/2 cup
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 1/2 cups
Potatoes – 1/2 cup, cooked and mashed
Warm Milk – to mix
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Powder the oats and mix with wheat flour.
2. Pressure cook the potatoes, peel and mash thoroughly while it is still warm.
3. Mix it with flour, add salt, sprinkle warm milk and knead to a thick dough.
4. Prepare small balls, flatten and roll out to thin chapatis.
5. Roast on a hot tawa with 1/2 tsp of oil for both sides.
6. Serve hot with any gravy.
Tip: Powdered oats can be mixed with wheat flour in the ratio of 1:3 enrich the wheat flour.