Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Oats – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Milk for kneading the dough
Oil – for frying
Mix Together for Stuffing:
Paneer – 50 gms, finely cut and grated
Green Chillies – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 1/2 tbsp, finely cut
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Powder the oats. Mix it with wheat flour and salt.
2. Add milk gradually and knead to soft dough.
3. Mix the stuffing ingredients together.
4. Prepare small balls from oats-wheat flour dough.
5. Flatten and prepare thick 3 inch width chapatti.
6. Apply little water at the edge of first chapatti.
7. Keep little stuffing in the centre.
8. Keep another chapatti on top and press to stick on first chapatti.
9. Roll out to a thin circle.
10. Roast on a hot tawa using little oil on both sides.
11. Serve hot with any side dish.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !