Broccoli Florets – 6 cups
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Sea Salt as per taste
Ground Black Pepper as per taste
1. Preheat oven to 450F/230C.
2. Put broccoli florets in a large mixing bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Using your hands, rub the olive oil into the broccoli to evenly coat it.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Keep the broccoli in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
7. Place in the oven and roast for 18 to 20 minutes, or just until the edges of the broccoli are brown and crispy and the stems are tender but not soft.
8. Remove and serve warm.