Condensed Milk – 300 ml (1 tin)
Pineapple Slices – 450 ml, stewed, along with juice
Gelatine – 1 1/2 tsp
Walnuts – 1/2 cup
1. Mix gelatine in pineapple juice and heat till the gelatine dissolves.
2. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Add the cooled pineapple juice to the condensed milk.
4. Beat either with an egg beater or in a mixie.
5. Remove and pour into a mould.
6. Chill for 30 minutes in the freezer.
7. Chop the pineapple slices and walnuts into tiny bits.
8. Decorate the set pudding with the pineapple and walnut pieces.
9. Chill again.
10. Serve cold.