Flour – 100 gms, sifted with 2 tsp of baking powder
Butter – 50 gms
Cheese – 50 gms, grated
Salt as per taste
Milk to mix
1. In a bowl, mix the butter with the sifted flour till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add the cheese and milk to form a stiff dough.
3. Roll out the pastry until 2cms thick on a floured board and cut into rounds.
4. Arrange on a greased baking tray and brush with milk.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes in a moderate oven.
6. Serve hot with extra butter.
Cheese Scones Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cheese Scones from Awesome Cuisine.