Flour – 100 gms, sifted with 2 tsp of baking powder
Butter – 50 gms
Cheese – 50 gms, grated
Salt as per taste
Milk to mix
1. In a bowl, mix the butter with the sifted flour till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add the cheese and milk to form a stiff dough.
3. Roll out the pastry until 2cms thick on a floured board and cut into rounds.
4. Arrange on a greased baking tray and brush with milk.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes in a moderate oven.
6. Serve hot with extra butter.
Cheese Scones Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheese Scones Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.