Flour – 100 gms, sifted with 2 tsp of baking powder
Butter – 50 gms
Cheese – 50 gms, grated
Salt as per taste
Milk to mix
1. In a bowl, mix the butter with the sifted flour till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add the cheese and milk to form a stiff dough.
3. Roll out the pastry until 2cms thick on a floured board and cut into rounds.
4. Arrange on a greased baking tray and brush with milk.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes in a moderate oven.
6. Serve hot with extra butter.
Cheese Scones Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheese Scones Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.