Plain Flour – 75 gms
Butter – 25 gms
Cheese – 50 gms, grated
Milk to mix
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Rub the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add half the cheese and milk to form a stiff dough.
4. Knead the dough lightly on a floured board and roll out.
5. Cut into desired shapes and brush with milk.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on each biscuit and put on a greased baking tray.
7. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes till golden brown.
8. Garnsih with extra grated cheese.
Cheese Biscuits Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheese Biscuits Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.