Plain Flour – 75 gms
Butter – 25 gms
Cheese – 50 gms, grated
Milk to mix
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Rub the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add half the cheese and milk to form a stiff dough.
4. Knead the dough lightly on a floured board and roll out.
5. Cut into desired shapes and brush with milk.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on each biscuit and put on a greased baking tray.
7. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes till golden brown.
8. Garnsih with extra grated cheese.
Cheese Biscuits Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cheese Biscuits from Awesome Cuisine.