Plain Flour – 75 gms
Butter – 25 gms
Cheese – 50 gms, grated
Milk to mix
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Rub the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add half the cheese and milk to form a stiff dough.
4. Knead the dough lightly on a floured board and roll out.
5. Cut into desired shapes and brush with milk.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on each biscuit and put on a greased baking tray.
7. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes till golden brown.
8. Garnsih with extra grated cheese.
Cheese Biscuits Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cheese Biscuits Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.