Potatoes – 1 kg, boiled and cooled
Butter – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Plain Flour – 100 gms
Butter – 2 tsp
1. Mash the potatoes and mix with the butter and salt.
2. Work in as much flour as needed to roll out the mixture.
3. Cut into rounds with a cutter and prick each with a fork.
4. Heat a pan and put in 2 tsp of butter.
5. Cook the scones in the greased pan for about 3 minutes on each side.
6. Serve hot with extra butter.
Potato Scones Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Potato Scones Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.