1. Heat a pan and add 2 tblsp of butter.
2. Fry the bread slices till golden.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same pan, add the remaining 2 tblsp of butter.
5. Saute the onions and garlic for about 3 minutes.
6. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Add the cream, salt and pepper.
8. Remove from flame and pile this mixture onto each slice of bread.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Creamy Mushrooms on Toast Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Creamy Mushrooms on Toast from Awesome Cuisine.