1. Mix the oil, garlic, sugar, sherry and soya sauce.
2. Arrange the chicken pieces on a plate and pour the mixture over them.
3. Let it marinate for 7 to 8 hours.
4. Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and arrange on a greased baking dish.
5. Place under a moderate grill for 300F until well browned.
6. Brush with the leftover marinade and turn over 3 to 4 times.
7. Garnish with cucumber and tomato slices.
8. Serve with shredded lettuce
Cantonese Spareribs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cantonese Spareribs from Awesome Cuisine.