Noodles – 500 gms
Cabbage – 125 gms, shredded
Chicken – 125 gms, cooked and shredded
Oil – 1/4 cup
Sesame Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 4 tsp
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Salt and Pepper as per taste
1. Boil the noodles in salted water.
2. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
3. Mix with 2 tsp oil to separate the strands.
4. Add both the oils to the pan.
5. Stir fry the cabbage for a minute and remove.
6. Add 2 tblsp of oil in the pan.
7. Fry the chicken for 60 seconds.
8. Add the cooked noodles and fry for 15 seconds.
9. Add the cabbage, ajinomoto, salt, pepper and soya sauce.
10. Mix well and serve immediately.
Tip: You can omit the chicken and instead add some diced vegetables if you want.