Mixed Vegetables – 2 cups, diced (Carrots, Beans, Peas and Cauliflower)
Capsicum – 1 cup, shredded
Spring Onion – 1 cup, chopped
Corn Kernels – 2 cups, creamed
Cornflour – 3/4 cup, mixed with a little water
Water – 12 to 15 cups
Ajinomoto – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as required
1. Pressure cook the diced vegetables with some water for 6 minutes.
2. Allow the mixture to cool and then blend.
3. Add the rest of the water and blend.
4. Boil the stock again with the corn for another 5 minutes.
5. Add salt, pepper, ajinomoto and cornflour paste.
6. Stir till the soup thickens.
7. Add the capsicum and spring onions.
8. When the soup begins to boil again, remove from heat.
9. Serve at once.