Duck Meat – 200 gms, cooked and chopped
Melon – 200 gms, thinly sliced
Chicken Stock – 3 litres
Spring Onions – 5, chopped
Cooking Oil – 1/4 cup
Ginger – 2 one inch pieces, shredded
Wine – 1/4 cup (optional)
Cornflour – 1 tblp, dissolved in little water
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Salt and Pepper as per taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the spring onions and fry.
3. Add the duck meat.
4. Fry for a few minutes and add the ginger and melon.
5. Fry again for few minutes.
6. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
7. Add the salt, pepper, wine and ajinomoto.
8. When the ginger and melon are tender, add the cornflour paste.
9. The soup will thicken and become clear.
10. Serve immediately.