1. Soak the mushrooms in 8 cups of water for 15 minutes.
2. Drain and remove the stems.
3. Put the mushrooms in a thick bottomed saucepan with just enough water to cover them.
4. Place it on fire and bring to a boil.
5. Add the soya sauce, sherry, salt, pepper and soda bicarb.
6. Allow to simmer till the mushrooms are tender.
7. Garnish with grated ginger.
8. Serve hot.
Clear Mushroom Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Clear Mushroom Soup from Awesome Cuisine.