Eggs – 8
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Capsicum – 4, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the cumin seeds for 30 seconds.
3. Add onions and saute until golden brown.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
5. Stir-fry for a minute.
6. Add capsicum and cover the pan with a lid.
7. Reduce flame to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Break the eggs into the pan.
9. Stir and mix well.
10. Cook till the eggs are set and the bhurji is done.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.