Rolled Oats – 1 cup
Rice Rava – 1 cup
Water – 3 cups
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tbsp
Green Gram Dal – 1 tbsp
Coconut – 2 tbsp, fresh and grated
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tsp
1. To make rice rava, soak rice in water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain water thoroughly and spread over a cloth to dry up moisture.
3. Allow to dry in shade and crush to a coarse rawa consistency in mixie.
4. Powder the oats coarsely in small mixie.
5. Mix it with rice rawa and keep aside.
6. Heat measured water in a large vessel with salt and little oil.
7. Add washed green gram ddal and Bengal gram dal in that water itself.
8. When it starts boiling sprinkle rava to that mixing constantly.
9. Cook for few minutes until it turns thick.
10. Mix grated fresh coconut to that.
11. Allow to attain room temperature and knead well sprinkling water if necessary.
12. Prepare orange sized balls and flatten it.
13. Arrange on greased idli plates and steam cook for 10 minutes.
14. Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Oats Rice Rava Idli Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Oats Rice Rava Idli Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.