Rolled Oats – 1 cup
Rice Rava – 1 cup
Water – 3 cups
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tbsp
Green Gram Dal – 1 tbsp
Coconut – 2 tbsp, fresh and grated
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 tsp
1. To make rice rava, soak rice in water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain water thoroughly and spread over a cloth to dry up moisture.
3. Allow to dry in shade and crush to a coarse rawa consistency in mixie.
4. Powder the oats coarsely in small mixie.
5. Mix it with rice rawa and keep aside.
6. Heat measured water in a large vessel with salt and little oil.
7. Add washed green gram ddal and Bengal gram dal in that water itself.
8. When it starts boiling sprinkle rava to that mixing constantly.
9. Cook for few minutes until it turns thick.
10. Mix grated fresh coconut to that.
11. Allow to attain room temperature and knead well sprinkling water if necessary.
12. Prepare orange sized balls and flatten it.
13. Arrange on greased idli plates and steam cook for 10 minutes.
14. Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Oats Rice Rava Idli Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Oats Rice Rava Idli Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.