1. Place the chillies, garlic and half the tomatoes in a food processor.
2. Blend until pureed.
3. Pour this in a large heavy pan with the sugar, vinegar and remaining tomatoes.
4. Bring to boil.
5. Simmer for 45 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
6. Set aside to cool.
7. Pour this relish into clean jars and close with a lid tightly.
8. This stays good in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Tomato and Sweet Chilli Relish Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Tomato and Sweet Chilli Relish from Awesome Cuisine.