Kara Boondi – 1/2 cup
Yogurt – 2 cups, beaten
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till they splutter.
3. Add the mustard seeds and salt to the yogurt.
4. Garnish with boondi.
Boondi Thayir Pachadi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Boondi Thayir Pachadi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.