2 cups slightly coarse wheat flour
1/4 cups maida
2 tbsp ghee
2 tbsp curd
salt to taste.
1. Knead slightly stiff dough cover and keep for 2 hours.
2. Take naan sized dough and make a ball.
3. Roll to a thickish roti (4-5 mm thick).
4. Heat griddle (tawa) place on tawa and dry one side.
5. Wet upper side with water and invert.
6. Invert griddle and roast over gas flame (or if available a barbque coalfire). It will fall off when done.
7. Serve hot with desired vegetables.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !