Paneer – 250 gms
Almonds – 50 gms, blanched and sliced
Saffron – 1/4 tsp, soaked in warm milk
Dry Red Chillies – 2
White Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Cream – 2 tbsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the almonds into strips.
2. Cut the paneer into cubes.
3. Insert each almond strip into each cube.
4. Deep fry the paneer pieces till a light brown.
5. Apply curd and saffron over it and keep aside.
6. Heat the oil and fry the dry red chillies.
7. Add the paneer almond mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Cook for 2 minutes.
9. Lastly add the cream and remove from the flame.
10. Serve with rotis or plain rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !