Paneer – 300 gms
Grated Cheese – 2 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Cream – 1/4 cup
Cornflour – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the paneer into about 2 inch cubes.
2. Apply salt, pepper and lime juice to the paneer cubes.
3. Beat the cream and add the cheese to it.
4. Also add the coriander leaves, cornflour and oil.
5. Apply the paste over the paneer cubes.
6. Grill for 10 minutes.
7. Remove and Serve.
Paneer Malai Kabab Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Malai Kabab Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.