Paneer – 300 gms
Grated Cheese – 2 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Cream – 1/4 cup
Cornflour – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the paneer into about 2 inch cubes.
2. Apply salt, pepper and lime juice to the paneer cubes.
3. Beat the cream and add the cheese to it.
4. Also add the coriander leaves, cornflour and oil.
5. Apply the paste over the paneer cubes.
6. Grill for 10 minutes.
7. Remove and Serve.
Paneer Malai Kabab Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Malai Kabab Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.