Paneer – 300 gms
Grated Cheese – 2 tbsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
Cream – 1/4 cup
Cornflour – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the paneer into about 2 inch cubes.
2. Apply salt, pepper and lime juice to the paneer cubes.
3. Beat the cream and add the cheese to it.
4. Also add the coriander leaves, cornflour and oil.
5. Apply the paste over the paneer cubes.
6. Grill for 10 minutes.
7. Remove and Serve.
Paneer Malai Kabab Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Malai Kabab Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.