Whey – 2 cups
Mango Pulp – 1 cup (3 mangoes)
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Coriander Paste – 1 tbsp
Mint Paste – 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the mangoes in 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes after the whistle.
2. Cool and peel the skin.
3. Take the pulp and mash in a mixie.
4. Add the whey to it along with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Serve chilled.
Raw Mango Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Raw Mango Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.