Whey – 2 cups
Mango Pulp – 1 cup (3 mangoes)
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Coriander Paste – 1 tbsp
Mint Paste – 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the mangoes in 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes after the whistle.
2. Cool and peel the skin.
3. Take the pulp and mash in a mixie.
4. Add the whey to it along with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Serve chilled.
Raw Mango Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Raw Mango Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.