Whey – 2 cups
Ginger for Juice – 50 gms
Water for Ginger Juice – 1/2 cup
Pineapple Juice – 1/2 cup
Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste (optional)
1. Grind the ginger.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to it.
3. Mix well and keep aside for half an hour.
4. Strain through a muslin cloth.
5. Mix it to the whey and other ingredients.
6. If required add salt to taste.
7. Serve chilled.
Whey Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Whey Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.