Whey – 2 cups
Ginger for Juice – 50 gms
Water for Ginger Juice – 1/2 cup
Pineapple Juice – 1/2 cup
Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste (optional)
1. Grind the ginger.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to it.
3. Mix well and keep aside for half an hour.
4. Strain through a muslin cloth.
5. Mix it to the whey and other ingredients.
6. If required add salt to taste.
7. Serve chilled.
Whey Drink Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Whey Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.