Whey – 2 cups
Ginger for Juice – 50 gms
Water for Ginger Juice – 1/2 cup
Pineapple Juice – 1/2 cup
Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste (optional)
1. Grind the ginger.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to it.
3. Mix well and keep aside for half an hour.
4. Strain through a muslin cloth.
5. Mix it to the whey and other ingredients.
6. If required add salt to taste.
7. Serve chilled.
Whey Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Whey Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.