Ginger – 100 Gms
Salt -1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 1 tsp
1. Chop the ginger into small pieces or grate them.
2. Grind all the ingredients to a paste.
3. Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
4. Use as required.
Ginger Paste Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ginger Paste Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.