Egg Noodles – 500 gms
Carrots – 125 gms, sliced
Cauliflower – 125 gms, cut into florets
Mushrooms – 125 gms, sliced
Baby Corn – 125 gms
Oil – 3/4 cup
Garlic – 3 flakes, chopped
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
Oyster Sauce – 2 tsp
Spring Onions – 50 gms, chopped
1. Boil the noodles in sufficient water.
2. Drain and cool.
3. Add a little oil to the noodles to prevent them from sticking.
4. Blanch all the vegetables except spring onions and keep aside.
5. Heat the oil in a kadai.
6. Saute the garlic and add all the vegetables and noodles.
7. Toss well.
8. Mix in salt, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce and toss over high heat.
9. Remove from the heat and stir in the spring onions.
10. Serve hot.
Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.