Strawberries – 125 gms
Raspberries – 125 gms
Blueberries – 75 gms
Ripe Passion Fruit – 1
Semi Skimmed Milk – 150 ml
Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream
1. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp.
2. Place all the fruits in a juicer and blend for 1 minute.
3. Add the milk and blend again.
4. Pour into glasses and serve with a scoop of vanilla and strawberry ice cream on top of each.
Midsummer Smoothie Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Midsummer Smoothie Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.