Strawberries – 125 gms
Raspberries – 125 gms
Blueberries – 75 gms
Ripe Passion Fruit – 1
Semi Skimmed Milk – 150 ml
Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream
1. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp.
2. Place all the fruits in a juicer and blend for 1 minute.
3. Add the milk and blend again.
4. Pour into glasses and serve with a scoop of vanilla and strawberry ice cream on top of each.
Midsummer Smoothie Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Midsummer Smoothie Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.