Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tbsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Chilli – 1, deseeded, chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Fish Sauce – 1 tbsp
Water – 2 1/2 cups
1. In a large pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion, green chilli and cumin seeds.
3. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes on moderate heat.
4. Add the fish sauce, rice and water and bring to a boil.
5. Cook covered on low heat for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot.
How to Make Spiced Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spiced Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.