Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tbsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Green Chilli – 1, deseeded, chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Fish Sauce – 1 tbsp
Water – 2 1/2 cups
1. In a large pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion, green chilli and cumin seeds.
3. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes on moderate heat.
4. Add the fish sauce, rice and water and bring to a boil.
5. Cook covered on low heat for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot.
Spiced Rice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Spiced Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.