Chicken – 200 gms, minced
Oil – 3/4 cup
Mushrooms – 350 gms, chopped
Carrots – 175 gms, chopped
Onions – 175 gms, chopped
Capsicums – 100 gms, chopped
Baby Corn – 100 gms, chopped
Green Peas – 175 gms
Tomato Ketchup – 3 tbsp
Fish Sauce – 2 tbsp
Oyster Sauce – 1 tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Eggs – 3, whisked
1. Reserve 4 tsp oil and heat the rest in a kadai.
2. Saute the chicken mince until light brown.
3. Add the vegetables along with mushrooms, tomato ketchup, fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and pepper powder.
4. Mix well and cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
6. Heat the reserved oil in a pan.
7. Add the beaten eggs to make a thin omelette.
8. Remove and keep aside.
9. Place the prepared mixture in the centre of the omelette and fold like a parcel.
10. Remove to a dish and serve.
Chicken Omelette Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Omelette from Awesome Cuisine.