Prawns – 400 gms, cleaned, deveined
Bamboo Shoots – 60 gms, chopped
White Pumpkin – 40 gms, quartered
Red Chillies – 4, quartered
Mushrooms – 60 gms, sliced
Oil – 4 tbsp
Red Curry Paste – 3/4 cup
Kaffir Leaves – 6 to 8 sprigs
Basil Leaves – 6 to 8
Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Fish Sauce – 3 tbsp
Sugar – 4 tsp
1. Blanch the mambo shoots and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Add the red curry paste.
4. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the kaffir leaves along with all the vegetables, basil leaves, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar.
6. Cook on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Serve hot, accompanied by steamed rice.
Prawns in Red Curry Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Prawns in Red Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.