Prawns – 400 gms, cleaned, deveined
Bamboo Shoots – 60 gms, chopped
White Pumpkin – 40 gms, quartered
Red Chillies – 4, quartered
Mushrooms – 60 gms, sliced
Oil – 4 tbsp
Red Curry Paste – 3/4 cup
Kaffir Leaves – 6 to 8 sprigs
Basil Leaves – 6 to 8
Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Fish Sauce – 3 tbsp
Sugar – 4 tsp
1. Blanch the mambo shoots and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Add the red curry paste.
4. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the kaffir leaves along with all the vegetables, basil leaves, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar.
6. Cook on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Serve hot, accompanied by steamed rice.
Prawns in Red Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Prawns in Red Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.