Prawns – 12, shelled
Oil – 1 tbsp
Onions – 50 gms, finely sliced
Garlic – 1 tbsp, minced
Black Pepper – 1 tbsp, ground
Broccoli Stems – 50 gms, peeled, sliced
Mushrooms – 25 gms, sliced
Fish Stock – 4 to 6 tbsp
Soy Sauce – 4 tbsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions, garlic and black pepper and stir fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add the broccoli stems and stir fry for 60 seconds.
4. Add the mushrooms, prawns, 4 tbsp fish sauce and soy sauce.
5. Stir fry over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes adding more fish stock if the mixture is drying out.
6. Garnish with green coriander.
7. Serve hot.
Stir-Fried Prawns with Garlic Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stir-Fried Prawns with Garlic Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.