Prawns – 12, shelled
Oil – 1 tbsp
Onions – 50 gms, finely sliced
Garlic – 1 tbsp, minced
Black Pepper – 1 tbsp, ground
Broccoli Stems – 50 gms, peeled, sliced
Mushrooms – 25 gms, sliced
Fish Stock – 4 to 6 tbsp
Soy Sauce – 4 tbsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add the onions, garlic and black pepper and stir fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add the broccoli stems and stir fry for 60 seconds.
4. Add the mushrooms, prawns, 4 tbsp fish sauce and soy sauce.
5. Stir fry over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes adding more fish stock if the mixture is drying out.
6. Garnish with green coriander.
7. Serve hot.
Stir-Fried Prawns with Garlic Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Stir-Fried Prawns with Garlic Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.