Sweet Corn – 350 gms
Green Curry Paste – 1 tbsp
Plain Flour – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour – 3 tbsp
Spring Onions – 3 to 4, finely chopped
Egg – 1, beaten
Fish Sauce – 1
Oil for deep frying
1. In a blender, put the sweet corn, green curry paste, plain flour, rice flour, spring onions, egg and fish sauce.
2. Blend until the sweet corn is lightly chopped.
3. Shape the mixture into equal sized cakes.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Deep fry the cakes a few at a time for 3 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Drain the excess oil.
7. Serve with Siew sauce.
Sweet Corn Cakes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Cakes Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.