Sweet Corn – 350 gms
Green Curry Paste – 1 tbsp
Plain Flour – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour – 3 tbsp
Spring Onions – 3 to 4, finely chopped
Egg – 1, beaten
Fish Sauce – 1
Oil for deep frying
1. In a blender, put the sweet corn, green curry paste, plain flour, rice flour, spring onions, egg and fish sauce.
2. Blend until the sweet corn is lightly chopped.
3. Shape the mixture into equal sized cakes.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Deep fry the cakes a few at a time for 3 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Drain the excess oil.
7. Serve with Siew sauce.
Sweet Corn Cakes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Cakes Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.