Sweet Corn – 350 gms
Green Curry Paste – 1 tbsp
Plain Flour – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour – 3 tbsp
Spring Onions – 3 to 4, finely chopped
Egg – 1, beaten
Fish Sauce – 1
Oil for deep frying
1. In a blender, put the sweet corn, green curry paste, plain flour, rice flour, spring onions, egg and fish sauce.
2. Blend until the sweet corn is lightly chopped.
3. Shape the mixture into equal sized cakes.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Deep fry the cakes a few at a time for 3 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Drain the excess oil.
7. Serve with Siew sauce.
Sweet Corn Cakes Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Sweet Corn Cakes from Awesome Cuisine.