Prawns – 400 gms, shelled, cleaned
Pork Fat – 80 gms
Fish Sauce – 4 tbsp
Chinese Wine – 4 tsp
White Pepper powder – 2 tsp
Cornflour – 4 tsp
Sesame Oil – 4 tsp
Light Soy Sauce – 4 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Mince the prawns and pork fat together.
2. To the prawn mixture, add the fish sauce, Chinese wine, white pepper powder, cornflour, sesame oil, soy sauce and mix well.
3. Shape the mixture into small round cutlets.
4. Coat with breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown in colour.
5. Remove, drain the excess oil and place neatly on a serving platter.
6. Serve hot with Thai sweet plum sauce.