Self-raising Flour – 4 tsp
Prawns – 65 gms, minced
Red Curry Paste – 1 tsp
Corn Kernels – 1/4 cup
Egg White – 1
Lime Leaf – 1
Oil for deep frying
Green Coriander sprigs to garnish
1. In a bowl, mix the self-raising flour, prawns, red curry paste, corn kernels, egg white and lime leaf together.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai; drop about 1 tbsp of the mixture at a time into the hot oil.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes on moderate heat or until golden brown.
4. Remove the fritters from the kadai and drain the excess oil on absorbent paper.
5. Serve garnished with green coriander accompanied with a dipping sauce.