1. In a bowl, mix the self-raising flour, prawns, red curry paste, corn kernels, egg white and lime leaf together.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai; drop about 1 tbsp of the mixture at a time into the hot oil.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes on moderate heat or until golden brown.
4. Remove the fritters from the kadai and drain the excess oil on absorbent paper.
5. Serve garnished with green coriander accompanied with a dipping sauce.
Tod Mun Kung (Prawn and Corn Fritters) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Tod Mun Kung (Prawn and Corn Fritters) from Awesome Cuisine.