Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 200 gms
1. Boil 1 litre milk and keep in medium heat stirring until the quantity milk reduces considerably and begins to thicken.
2. Use a heavy vessel because the milk will stick to the vessel.
3. When it becomes into the form of a paste, add sugar, stir, mix and remove from stove.
Paal Kova Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paal Kova Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.