Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 200 gms
1. Boil 1 litre milk and keep in medium heat stirring until the quantity milk reduces considerably and begins to thicken.
2. Use a heavy vessel because the milk will stick to the vessel.
3. When it becomes into the form of a paste, add sugar, stir, mix and remove from stove.
Paal Kova Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paal Kova Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.