Ginger (Mango Ginger) – 150 gms
Green Chillies – 4
Salt as per taste
Lime – 1
Oil – to temper
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
1. Cut ginger into pieces of 5 cm each and green chillies into fine pieces.
2. To ginger pieces, add chilli pieces and salt.
3. Squeeze out 1 small lime onto the mixture.
4. Heat oil and add mustard seeds.
5. When they splutter, add it to the mixture.
6. Leave it for about 30 minutes.
7. Store in refrigerator.
8. Mango ginger can also be grated.
9. Best with curd rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !