Chicken – 500 gms
Red Chilli Powder – 4 to 5 tsp
Onions – 2
Tomato – 1
Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
Salt as per taste
Coriander – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Rice Flour – 1 tsp
Oil to deep fry
Maida – 1 tsp
1. Clean the chicken and marinate in ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, maida, rice flour and salt.
2. Leave for half an hour.
3. Deep fry in oil and keep aside.
4. Make gravy with onion, tomato and ginger garlic.
5. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and curry leaves.
6. Check salt and toss the fried chicken in the gravy.
7. Cook gravy till dry.
Guntur Kodi Vepudu (Guntur Spicy Chicken Fry) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Guntur Kodi Vepudu (Guntur Spicy Chicken Fry) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.