Chicken – 500 gms
Red Chilli Powder – 4 to 5 tsp
Onions – 2
Tomato – 1
Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
Salt as per taste
Coriander – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Rice Flour – 1 tsp
Oil to deep fry
Maida – 1 tsp
1. Clean the chicken and marinate in ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, maida, rice flour and salt.
2. Leave for half an hour.
3. Deep fry in oil and keep aside.
4. Make gravy with onion, tomato and ginger garlic.
5. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and curry leaves.
6. Check salt and toss the fried chicken in the gravy.
7. Cook gravy till dry.
Guntur Kodi Vepudu (Guntur Spicy Chicken Fry) Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Guntur Kodi Vepudu (Guntur Spicy Chicken Fry) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.