Cranberries – 350 gms
Cranberry Juice – 425 ml, chilled
Natural Yogurt – 300 ml
Clear Honey – 3 tbsp
1. Place the berries and juice in the blender and process until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and the honey and process again until combined.
3. Taste and add more honey if necessary.
4. Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
Cool Cranberries Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Cool Cranberries Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.